Does anyone have a fetish for nylon stockings/legs/feet ??

A place to discuss personal experiences with crossdreaming

Does anyone have a fetish for nylon stockings/legs/feet ??

Postby basnylons » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:52 pm

My autogynephilia seems to be based on girls' legs in nylon.

I have been fascinated by that since the age of 11. Any time I see a woman with nylon I am like paralyzed.

And little by little, I put on the nylon on me, was masturbating while thinking that I wear stokckings and that I take the female sexual role and finaly I became my own girl !!!!

Now I am a bottom transvestite who has sex with men and I enjoy that very much. Though I have no feelings for men and so I never kissed or dated a man. I date girls and love girls and I have sex normaly with girls but I rarely feel at my true sexual place when in the male role.

Hence the problem = should I choose between sex or love ?

Who else is in this situation ?
basnylons

Re: Does anyone have a fetish for nylon stockings/legs/feet

Postby renee_thomas » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:52 am

basnylons wrote:My autogynephilia seems to be based on girls' legs in nylon.

I have been fascinated by that since the age of 11. Any time I see a woman with nylon I am like paralyzed.

And little by little, I put on the nylon on me, was masturbating while thinking that I wear stokckings and that I take the female sexual role and finaly I became my own girl !!!!

Now I am a bottom transvestite who has sex with men and I enjoy that very much. Though I have no feelings for men and so I never kissed or dated a man. I date girls and love girls and I have sex normaly with girls but I rarely feel at my true sexual place when in the male role.

Hence the problem = should I choose between sex or love ?

Who else is in this situation ?

I have no idea what direction you're going- I can only tell you that I'm choosing to go both. I hope that in time, maybe my AGP/Crossdreaming tendencies will actually benefit me after I transition.

As far as a stocking fetish: Yeah, and its pretty prevalent in a lot of 'normal' men as well. I think the reason its such a popular fetish is because stockings are symbolic of sex- virtually the only time you ever see the stocking tops of a woman is when its met with some erotic plurality. Consider this: Why is it possible to be less turned on when seeing a girl in a swimsuit (revealing more) than in a short skirt and stockings? Again, my guess is because your brain has symbolized stockings as a sexual thing; whereas with swimsuits, it doesn't always usually doesn't always imply ecstasy is just around the corner.
renee_thomas

Postby jason » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:28 am

I can definitely relate to your stockings fetish, and your experience loving girls but being at odds with them sexually. Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing! :)
jason
Site Admin

Postby gBeeSoft » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:29 pm

Well i am in this situation. :)

I die for women feet. :lol:

But well: I have a lot of fetish if its about girls...i love them in hot sexy things...It turns me on and i often swear them because they are HOT! :lol:

You dont need to choose. You need both. :)
-I know your face...Éowyn. My eyes darken.
-No. No. I am going to save you.
-You already did. Éowyn...my body is broken. You have to let me go.I go to my fathers...in whose mighty company...i shall not now feel ashamed.
Éowyn.
gBeeSoft

Postby traviata » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:29 am

Strange that only 3 people like stockings...
traviata

Postby wxhluyp » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:44 pm

Tights(or pantyhose) are a pretty strong feminine symbol for me, especially if coming from under a skirt. A skirt is the most feminine piece of clothing for me. I associate the restriction in movement and vulnerability of exposure to be exclusively feminine and VERY emasculating. Perhaps especially as I used to flip girls skirts up when I was little!
wxhluyp

Postby AnaKaren » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:23 am

wxhluyp wrote: A skirt is the most feminine piece of clothing for me. I associate the restriction in movement and vulnerability of exposure to be exclusively feminine and VERY emasculating.

I'm the same. I actually get more excited about bare legs in a skirt than in stockings, for some reason.
AnaKaren

Postby traviata » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:47 am

Loving bare legs more than legs in stocking is PEVERT !
traviata

Postby KathyD » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:16 pm

basnylons wrote: Hence the problem = should I choose between sex or love ?

Just my two cents. Choose love if you can only have one or the other. Sex fades away over time. Choose both if you can.

As for nylon stockings/legs/foot fetish, absolutely! I enjoy seeing womans'. I really wish guys would so long as they keep their feet pretty. Hose and painted toes on me -- HEAVENLY :D

KathyD
KathyD

Postby Lilith » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:34 pm

Nylon stockings not really big thing for me...

But long black shiny latex stockings.. thats something else! Couple them with long black latex gloves :shock:

But given my latex fetish, just about any feminine latex clothing is extremely arousing for me...
Lilith

Next

Return to Crossdreaming in Your Life